Tweets of the Week – Feb. 10th to Feb. 16th, 2014By Derek Janis on February 17th, 2014
1. Who doesn’t like MOZ’s Whiteboard Friday videos? It’s hard to find someone you doesn’t! This video by Rand Fishkin is extremely enlightening. Learn about why transactional marketing doesn’t help you as much as serendiptious relationships. It’s worth the watch.
New Whiteboard Friday: http://t.co/VCNDgEYWeC The Best Way to Suck at Marketing
— Rand Fishkin (@randfish) February 14, 2014
2. We always enjoy reading industry reports and we all know that Google, MOZ, and Hubspot are big brands in our industry. However, it was interesting to see that Mailchimp and Hootsuite are up there too. Check out this tweet from Adam Steele.
— Adam Steele (@AdamGSteele) February 15, 2014
3. We do a lot of coding here at Accelerator Marketing and we believe in making coding education more available for everyone. We especially appreciate this particular effort to bring coding to middle school girls. Thanks Wil Reynolds for the link!
— Wil Reynolds (@wilreynolds) February 11, 2014
4. Ever wonder if you can make an old process better? Or revive an old strategy for a new campaign? BuzzFeed did with their email newsletter. Mike Volpe share the story here:
"They Said Email Was Dying": How BuzzFeed Revived the Email Newsletter http://t.co/FH8NPTVh95
— Mike Volpe (@mvolpe) February 13, 2014
5. And our super helpful tweet of the week goes to our CEO, Peter Ehat. He found this very nice piece of software to speed up our processes with external hard drives. We highly recommend this for any creative team!
Hate it when you try to save a file and your external drive has to spin back up before save? Try Keep Drive Spinning: http://t.co/16msO7OBzi
— Peter Ehat (@ehat) February 6, 2014