Tweets of the Week – Feb. 17th to Feb. 23rd, 2014By Derek Janis on September 7th, 2014
1. Steve Webb, an SEO audit specialist and owner of WebGnomes.org, published a fantastic example of how he performs site audits. This particular example was quite fun for us since we love sports and this audit was performed for Grantland.
— Steve Webb (@SteveWebb) February 19, 2014
2. With excellent examples and personal experience, John Doherty tells a compelling story about the differences between in-house marketing and agencies. As an agency we have had the pleasure of working with many in-house teams over the years and recognize the value that full-time staff can add to marketing efforts. John shows why having both in-house marketing teams and agencies working on your campaigns is truly the best of both worlds.
A new post today – The Difference Between Agency and InHouse Marketing (in my experience) – http://t.co/E2AxNt5fLo
— John Doherty (@dohertyjf) February 18, 2014
3. Harvard Business Review is one of our favorite daily publications to read. There is always something relevant and interesting to read and apply to our business. This last week they published a report on serial entrepreneurs and how they aren’t any more likely to be successful than their counterparts. A very interesting read for all you entrepreneurs out there!
— Harvard Biz Review (@HarvardBiz) February 21, 2014
4. Josh James, founder of Omniture and Domo, retweeted a great infographic from Entrepreneur.com about 35 habits of the most productive people. We were happily surprised to discover we already do a lot of these! How do you match up?
— Josh James (@joshjames) February 24, 2014
5. With the Sochi Olympics ending this last weekend, we can’t help but to think back to some of the amazing moments. Despite so much negative press, Sochi put on a fabulous show and many memories were made. Hootsuite compiled a bunch of the memories shared via social media together into a great infographic showing which sports and events were the most popular.
— HootSuite (@hootsuite) February 19, 2014