10 Influential Changes in SEO For 2013By Jason Parker on January 2nd, 2014
2013 was a very busy year that considerably changed the playing field for the SEO community. Google was largely responsible for more then a few roll-outs that kept us on our toes. Here are 10 informative articles that explain those definitive changes to SEO in this past year.
- Google’s Penguin Update 2.0
- Google Launches Dramatic Redesign of Google+, Emphasizing Context and Content Discovery
- How Google’s Panda Update Changed SEO Best Practices Forever
- Inside In-depth Articles: Dissecting Google’s Latest Feature
- Google to Encrypt ALL Keyword Searches: Say Goodbye to Keyword Data
- Google Launches Hashtag Search, Shows Google+ Posts On Search Results Page
- All About The New Google “Hummingbird” Algorithm
- Change History Graph Now Available in Bing Ads
- New Google Algorithm to Boost Websites with Subject Authority
- Google Analytics introduces new ABC marketing outcome focused reporting
Wether these changes prove restrictive or as a way to diversify strategy, 2014 will clearly be a tell-tale year for these as well as new inevitable developments.